Choosing the right home is one of the most important decisions you can make for your horse’s health and happiness. And, if you spend multiple hours each week at your barn, it’s equally important to feel at home yourself.
Sundance Stables is proud to be home to some of the Denver area’s happiest horses and horse owners. Our intimate setting provides quality, customized care for your horse while offering a true community of barn friends to spend your time with, both in the saddle, and out. We’re a group that loves to have fun: See our photo album and community calendar for proof!
We offer both self-care and full-care boarding options to meet your needs. All options include three daily feedings, water trough refill and cleaning, high-quality hay, and full access to our amenities. We are happy to feed owner-provided grain and supplements once daily at no additional charge.
|Boarding Services||Self-Care Cost||Full-Care Cost|
|Indoor stall with attached paddock (1 horse)||$475/month||$575/month|
|Outdoor pen with loafing shed (1 horse)||$450/month||$550/month|
|Outdoor pen with loafing shed (2 horses)||$725/month||$975/month|
|Custom feeding plan/schedule||Call for rates|
|Blanketing (on/off)||$6/day or $40/month|
|Pasture turnout (2 hours per day)||$40/month|
|Holding for vet or farrier||$16/hour|
|Hauling||$2.50/mile ($25 minimum)|
|Outside trainer/professional||Call for rates|
Amenities you’ll enjoy at Sundance Stables
- Well-lit outdoor arena with sand footing.
- Additional large, fenced, outdoor riding space.
- Indoor tack rooms and grooming stalls with crossties.
- Large pens with loafing sheds where horses can live alone or in pairs.
- Indoor stalls with large private paddocks attached (limited availability).
- Three daily feedings including high quality grass or alfalfa hay and owner-provided grains and supplements.
- Water troughs with daily refills and cleanings as needed.
- On-site caretakers for late night checks.
- Easy access to miles of trails including the 165 acre Van Bibber Open Space.
- Two wash stalls.
- Trailer parking.
- Ability to bring the trainer of your choice on-site (proper insurance required).
Ready to visit? Contact us to schedule a tour. For your convenience, you can access our documents online and complete them before your appointment.
14567 W. 52nd Ave
Arvada, CO 80002